At Seniors Helping Seniors we’re an award-winning elderly home care service based in Canterbury who provide non-medical, in-home services. Serving homes across Canterbury, Whitstable, Faversham, Sandwich and Deal we match seniors who need some help with a senior care provider who wants to help.
We provide you with a carer who matches both your personality and your interests, and who will be there with you through all your life ups and downs.At Seniors Helping Seniors our elderly home care service is flexible. We help you be you and can help out just a little or a lot.
Choose Seniors Helping Seniors for your elderly home care and benefit from our:
- Award-winning local elderly home carers who can help around home, along with transportation, meal preparation, or anything else that you might need.
- Experience with dementia, age-related conditions and all the other long-term conditions people live with
- Person centred-approach – we help elderly across Canterbury, Whitstable, Faversham, Sandwich and Deal
- Experienced and mature carers that we expertly match to you
- Collaboration with the NHS, social care services, local GPs, and other care companies and charities in the community such as Age UK
Why not take a look at what our clients say by reading our testimonials or contact your local office today:
Canterbury: 01227 454 900 | Harrow: 020 3876 0676 | Guildford: 01483 416653